Comment on page
Stripto offers a decentralized application for NFT projects to create NFT staking pools/farms. Additionally, it supports creating token staking farms for a wider range of users.
NFT staking opens up a new opportunity for NFT holders to earn rewards on their assets while still maintaining ownership of them. However, most of the NFT projects do not offer NFT staking even though they realize the immense value that staking can bring to the project.
There are two major reasons for this as we can think of
- 1.Most of the NFT projects don't have a liquid native token to offer as a reward against NFTs to be staked.
- 2.Even though, sometimes, they could offer some highly-liquid tokens/coins (such as ETH, BTC, etc.) as rewards, they lack the resources to put up the staking contract in time before the traction around the project fades away. Moreover, this has been a major concern for token projects as well.
Stripto tries to solve this problem by offering dApp that lets NFT and Token projects create a farm with a fee that goes into the maintenance of these staking pools/farms. Stripto also offers its native token (eSTRIP and $STRIP) as a reward to NFT stakes. This adds another utility to the token.
- Currently supports Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain.
- Currently support
- Stake NFT (ERC721/A and ERC1155) <> Earn Tokens (ERC-20 and BEP-20)
- Stake Tokens (ERC-20 and BEP-20) <> Earn Tokens (ERC-20 and BEP-20)
- Farms can be deployed against Stripto's native tokens as rewards.
- Protects investors by adding a "Verified" badge to the duly verified projects.
- A verified badge can only be issued to projects with verified NFT/token contracts and liquidity.
- The owner can increase the life of the farm by adding additional tokens.
- The owner of the farm CAN NOT stop/terminate the farm or reduce the rewards per sec/min/hour/day before the farm expires. This ensures the authenticity of the farm and protects staking users from bad actors and their malicious activities.